2) Status on the BEIP Trusted Business Directory ‼️ADD YOUR TRUSTED BUSINESSES TO THE DIRECTORY TODAY‼️ Here’s the link . . .
You will no longer be able to refer or solicit businesses/services on the Group Page without express permission from Admin
3) The FB Group is now more than 3,000. We’re growing and we need to adjust our guidelines accordingly. Thank YOU for your support, membership & cooperation as we work through our growth and the changes that need to take place as a result.
4) Stay tuned for a Newsletter. We are working to help our members/followers who want to stay connected but don’t choose to be on social media.
5) Stay tuned for more information about Dr. Aris Latham
6) We will celebrate Black Expats obtaining residency in January 2022 (date and details to be announced shortly). If you are interested in celebrating your residency and wish to be added to our list, please email blackexpatsinpanama@gmail and put “Residency Celebration” in the subject Line.
7) BEIP, LLC is in partnership with ITA Global and we offer Group and private tours. We will no longer permit members to solicit or refer other companies on our FB Group Page. The only exceptions will be for companies whom we have a relationship with, who would welcome promotion of our business on their Pages/Platforms. Please see the newly released 2022 Dates for our Black Expats Explore Panama Cultural Relocation Tours here:
8) Don’t miss Locks4Ever’s next girl trip scheduled for January 14 – 19, 2022. It’s the second “Sisterlocked in Panama 2022” (#sip2022). You don’t need locks (or even natural hair for that matter), to join us. You just need to be a Sista who is willing to fix another Sista’s crown without telling a soul it was crooked. It’s a time for BFFs to get together in the beautiful country of Panama and meet NEW BFFs as we celebrate Sistahood and have a BLAST doing it! Here is the link to reserve your spot today:
9) On November 7, 2021, Black Expats in Panama will launch it’s radio program on Blaxit Radio. It will be an hour long show that will consist of a fusion of topics around my journey from the Small town of Glassboro, NJ to the country of Panama. It will honor and celebrate the short life of my Mother, Charlotte Higginbotham, by combining splashes of old skool R&B in her honor . . . and everybody knows that I LOVE a grow & sexy playlist as I fly back and forth between the US & Panama. I hope you can listen it and keep me in prayer as I take ANOTHER leap of faith and try something I’ve never done before.
10) Help us keep the group GREAT by alerting admins about inappropriate comments, solicitations and unwelcome DMs
Join us for our Cultural Caribbean Day Tour Meetup on DECEMBER 3RD and meet and greet our guests on the Black Expats Explore Panama Tour #5 https://itaglobal.rezdy.com/444674/pa… Black Expats & Veterans Discount Code BLKEXPT for $50 off per person (ONLY APPLICABLE ON BEIP Group Meetup Days)
MOST OF ALL . . . THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT & PARTICIPATION!❤️
Here are few popular tours offered by ITA Global In Panama:
1.) SEABREEZE CHAMPAGNE ADVENTURE
2.) WHALES & BEACH @ THE PEARL ISLANDS
3.) WALKING TOUR OF CASCO VIEJO W/ CEVICHE AT THE FAMOUS “MERCADO DE MARISCOS”
4.) Taboga Island Experience w/ 3-Course Gourmet Lunch
5.) PANAMA CULTURAL CARIBBEAN DAY
(Ask for availability)
6) EMBERA TRIBAL EXPERIENCE & WATERFALL HIKE
7.) FOOD TOUR – PANAMA GASTRONOMIC EXPERIENCE
#blackexpatsinpanama #blackexpatsexplorepanamatours #blackexpatsinpanama_tm #blackexpatsworldwide #blaxit2020 #sistastalkingnaturalhair #locks4ever #locks4everpanama #wetravelweconnect #charlottevanhornspeaks #charlottevanhorn #itaglobaltravel #itaglobaltours #itaglobalrealestate #buyblackeconomics #blaxitglobal #blaxitnow #blacktravelers #blackwomendotravel #panamarelocationtours #SIP2022 #SIP2020 #blaxitradio